Want to work with us on an NFT collection? Our doors are open to established artists, creators, and companies alike. Visit our Atelier page to learn more about what we can offer.Supernormal ATELIER
No! Through our Artist Incubation Program, SuperNormal is launching the Dream Girls project in order to showcase well-known artists like Kyu Yong Eom and others in order to give them the platform they need within Web3.
Kyu Yong Eom is a talented and versatile digital artist and illustrator based in Seoul, South Korea. He has worked for numerous video game companies creating video game characters and concept artworks. His inspiration for Dream Girls comes from his love of 80’s fashion, the cyberpunk aesthetic, science fiction, and Japanese tattoos.
Check out his links:
1. Being a SuperNormal holder will give you exclusive benefits, concrete details to be announced later.
2. Joining collab giveaways from our partners.
3. Keeping an eye out in #event-announcements in discord.
Whitelist: FCFS (First come, first served) to mint 1 DreamGirls NFT / Stackable.
Dreamlist: Dreamlist are extremely limited in quantity. Guaranteed to mint 1 Dream Girls NFT / Stackable.
- Have a chance to receive the physical artwork shipped directly to you- Exclusive access to a holders only discord channel
- AMA with Kyu Yong Eom
- Post-mint Airdrop of special artwork from Kyu Yong Eom
- Secret mystery which will be revealed after mint. Only available to holders of the Dream Girls NFT.
Outside of the above stated, there is no other utility for Dream Girls. It is a pure art driven/focused collection.
0 ETH for ZIPS holders, 0.069 for DL and WL.
March 5 at 7 am.
All giveaways are DTC. If you have any questions, please ask the person or project in charge of the giveaway/collaboration.
DO NOT open support ticket in the SuperNormal discord. We cannot assist with WL/DL wins from collaborations.